travel journal: Greece
part 2 - you can check part 1 here - Visiting Greece every summer for a couple of days, has become a family tradition for me. For almost six years now, Greece has occupied a special place in my heart and it still does. However this is the first year that I actually take my camera along and also the first year that I am lucky enough to document my trip on the blog. So take a seat and a cup of tea and enjoy my journal. day 1 // wearing: ZARA dress - on day one we did a little tour on Sithonia, there were a lot of places where you could stop and admire the view such as the one above - - we then stopped at a tavern called Panorama where we had our lunch, although the food was not exceptional, the view was great so I was able to get past that - - what I like most about traveling is exploring and finding unique places, I like the diversity of flower pots shown below and also the surroundings of the tavern - - below is the view I had fro...
Comments
Post a Comment