travel journal: Thessaloniki



During my annual trips to Greece I do not have the occasion to visit too much due to the fact that, it is more like a family trip with its sole purpose being relaxation (standing by the beach, eating local food, sleeping etc.). However, this year we decided on taking a detour through Thessaloniki. We spent half of our day there so, consequently, we did not see every part of this beautiful city. Here it goes.

take a pair of comfy shoes and go

on the left : the Arch of Galerius

Aegean Sea
me and my little brother · street view

 Hagios Demetrios
local deliciousness : dates & freshly made smoothies



Ruins of the Roman Forum (Ancient Agora)


This is what I could see in such a short amount of time. I will certainly come back as the city has much more to offer. Thank you all for reading an see you next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

follow me into the light

went North, found Oslo

winter recap