found a road that led me to Rome


I might become a city break aficionado and since we all have to start somewhere, for this particular trip, I went to the city of seven hills, better known as Rome. Although my stay consisted of only two days, I actually managed to visit many of its landmarks. I will be coming back for sure, considering I did not get the chance to see the Sistine Chapel. The city through my lens is down below.

- Altare della Patria -


- Il Vittoriano, Rome view from Piazza Venezia -

- Exhibitions - 
Pablo Picasso

Claude Monet

- Vatican City -

- Colosseum -


- Arch of Constantine -



- random - 
- a cup of coffee from the coziest place, Il Mercato Centrale, my beloved San Pellegrino straight from the source & a bunch of postcards -


- & a few other beautiful photos and places that did not make it on the blog -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

follow me into the light

went North, found Oslo

winter recap