exploring Bucharest: Xenofon Street

I have moved to Bucharest. 

Here I am, begining a new chapter in my life. Not long ago, I have started my university student life. I am currently getting used with everything, the new city, meeting new people, organizing my time, my expenses and at the same time making sure I still do things that appeal to my heart such as finding and visiting new and exciting places. Well, last week I got the idea to do something like mini series on my blog of places I visit in Bucharest, the capital of my dear country Romania.

This time the spotlight falls on Xenofon Street.

The Xenofon street, as it is named, is often referenced as the city’s only stairways street. It is 220 years old, narrow, and less than 100 meter long. It however has over 100 steps. The hard part, was getting there, as it is quite hidden from the human eye. 

Of course, I had to take some pictures to show the amazing place and also my outfit of the day. 

hat H&M // top ZARA // pants ZARA // boots H&M // blazer ZARA Boys



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

follow me into the light

went North, found Oslo

winter recap