winter recap

Spring has almost landed on our planet. Winter is doomed to be over, and although there are a few traces of it left here or there, we can acknowledge that the weather is getting warmer and the days brighter. This being said, I would like to make a review of my winter using my Instagram photos and also other pictures I took during these months.

December

December was nice. We had a snowless Christmas which was not so bad. As you can see I got the chance to decorate my room with beautiful bouquets of roses. I was also the Santa of my classroom, meaning that I was the one who distributed the gifts at the Secret Santa event. One night, coming home from a meditation class, I took a photo of the majestic Christmas tree placed in the central part of the city.

January

Well, we actually got some snow in January. I was also far more productive when it comes to school and taking photos. On the first pic you can see the not so festive napkins I used when setting the table on the first day of the year. Although I had no plan or resolution of eating healthier in 2015, I managed to incorporate more fruits and vegetables into my meals. 
In January I also made my most famous photo-shoot till now, which I am very proud of. Moreover I made some updates in the beauty department, ordering my first beauty box and also receiving some presents from YSL.
February

February was and still is such a busy and stressful month. Being in my senior year means that I have a huge amount of studying to do. The finals are getting closer, and to be honest I can not wait to be done with them. The highlights of this month are my new super cheap piece of furniture from Lidl, my rediscovered love for hats and a delicious doughnut.

I would also like to thank all my friends who make even the most hateful days bearable. And also for being near me when I truly need them. I give you all a big hug.


Thank you for reading and see you next post!
Kisses!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

follow me into the light

went North, found Oslo