follow me into the light


Guess who is back? After such a long time, I finally got out of my cave. These past two months have been the most stressful and, at the same time, the most amazing that I have had in a long time. I hope you will be pleased to know that I got into the university that I wanted. I am so proud of myself and of how I have grown both intellectually and spiritually. 

I came back to what I like doing best, photo-shoots! You must thank my dear friend Diana for the photos your are going to see below, as she was my accomplice. So, make sure you take a look at her blog and I promise you will be pleasantly surprised.


The outfit pictured in this post came as response to the scandalously hot weather. I wanted it to be classy, flowy and, at the same time, really comfortable. I have recently bought this black jumpsuit especially for summertime. What I love most about it is the not so usual wide leg lower part. However, despite its slightly unusual cut, it is very versatile and can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. For the accessories I picked my timeless brown leather sandals and hat to protect myself from the sun.












 Thank for reading! More posts are coming soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

went North, found Oslo

winter recap