favorite sweaters


I will skip the part where I say sorry for not posting for a long time. Life at university is busy, I also try to maintain a social life, so I hardly find time to take pictures. As I am currently in my winter holiday, I have decided to show my favorite sweaters that I will be wearing for the last two months of winter, and who knows, maybe March as well. In my opinion a sweater is must when your main goals are comfort and warmth, but it can also be very chic. In terms of color, I have a few neutrals but today I chose to show you some colorful options. Bellow I also added some of my usual outfit pairings.

#1
- you can never go wrong with a pair of boyfriend/ripped jeans and a sweater -


#2
- I had to include a full black outfit, because that is what I have been wearing lately -


#3
- people always ask me where I got that skirt, but I am usually pairing my tops and sweaters over dresses; it works amazingly -


There will be an actual outfit post later this week so stay tuned! Thank you for reading and see you next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

follow me into the light

went North, found Oslo

winter recap